G7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '3233' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : G (T), A (2M), D (5J), F (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 3 2 3 3
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative G7sus2 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Dm/G, Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F,
- Same Fingering (31): Gm, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, B7sus2, C7sus2, Dbm, Dm, Ebm, Eb7sus2, Em, Fm, Fdim, Gbm, Gb7sus2, Ddim/G, Dm/G, Dbdim/Ab, Dm/Ab, Ebdim/Ab, Ebm/Ab, Ddim/A, Bsus2/A, Gbsus4/A, Ebdim/Bb, Bb/B, Gbm/C, Gbdim/Db, Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F, Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, F Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, D Blues, F Major pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, Db Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!