Eb7sus2 (D#7sus2) Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Baritone
Played '11101111' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Eb (T), F (2M), Bb (5J), Db (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 11101111
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Eb7sus2 (D#7sus2) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Gm, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, B7sus2, C7sus2, Dbm, Dm, Ebm, Em, Fm, Fdim, Gbm, Gb7sus2, Dbdim/Ab, Ddim/G, Dm/G, Dm/Ab, Gsus2/F, Ddim/A, Bb/B, Ebdim/Ab, Ebm/Ab, Bsus2/A, Gbsus4/A, Absus2/Gb, Ebdim/Bb, Gbm/C, Gbdim/Db, Dsus4/F, Ebsus4/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eb7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, A Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!