A7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '5455' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : A (T), B (2M), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 5 4 5 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative A7sus2 positions
We have 6 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Gm, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, B7sus2, C7sus2, Dbm, Dm, Ebm, Eb7sus2, Em, Fm, Fdim, Gbm, Gb7sus2, Dbdim/Ab, Ddim/G, Dm/G, Dm/Ab, Gsus2/F, Ddim/A, Bb/B, Ebdim/Ab, Ebm/Ab, Bsus2/A, Gbsus4/A, Absus2/Gb, Ebdim/Bb, Gbm/C, Gbdim/Db, Dsus4/F, Ebsus4/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!