C7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Baritone
Played '8788' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : C (T), D (2M), G (5J), Bb (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 8 7 8 8
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative C7sus2 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Em, Fm, Gbm, Gm, Dbm, Dm, Ebm, Fdim, Eb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, B7sus2, Gb7sus2, Dbdim/Ab, Ddim/G, Dm/G, Dm/Ab, Gsus2/F, Ddim/A, Bb/B, Ebdim/Ab, Ebm/Ab, Bsus2/A, Gbsus4/A, Absus2/Gb, Ebdim/Bb, Gbm/C, Gbdim/Db, Dsus4/F, Ebsus4/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, F Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, Gb Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Gb Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!