Fdim Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Baritone
Played '6467' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (diminished)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), B (5-),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5
- Alternative notation : 6 4 6 7
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Fdim positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Em, Fm, Gbm, Gm, Dbm, Dm, Ebm, Eb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, B7sus2, C7sus2, Gb7sus2, Dbdim/Ab, Ddim/G, Dm/G, Dm/Ab, Gsus2/F, Ddim/A, Bb/B, Ebdim/Ab, Ebm/Ab, Bsus2/A, Gbsus4/A, Absus2/Gb, Ebdim/Bb, Gbm/C, Gbdim/Db, Dsus4/F, Ebsus4/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fdim chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, C Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, Eb Natural minor, F Blues, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!