B7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '7677' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : B (T), Db (2M), Gb (5J), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 7 6 7 7
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative B7sus2 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Bsus2/A, Gbsus4/A,
- Same Fingering (31): Gm, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, C7sus2, Dbm, Dm, Ebm, Eb7sus2, Em, Fm, Fdim, Gbm, Gb7sus2, Ddim/G, Dm/G, Dbdim/Ab, Dm/Ab, Ebdim/Ab, Ebm/Ab, Ddim/A, Bsus2/A, Gbsus4/A, Ebdim/Bb, Bb/B, Gbm/C, Gbdim/Db, Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F, Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, F Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!