B7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '9675' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : B (T), Db (2M), Gb (5J), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 9 6 7 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative B7sus2 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (22): Gbsus2, Gsus2, Absus2, Asus2, Bbsus2, Bsus2, Csus2, Dbsus2, Dbsus4, Db/Gb, Gbsus2/F, Bbsus2/A, Fsus4/A, Gbsus2/G, Dbsus4/G, D/G, Gsus2/Gb, Bsus2/C, Gbsus4/C, Gsus2/Ab, Dsus4/Ab, Dsus4/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, F Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!