F7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '81098' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
F7sus2 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : F (T), G (2M), C (5J), Eb (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 8 10 9 8
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative F7sus2 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (15): D7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, Gb7sus2, Bb7sus2, B7sus2, C7sus2, Db7sus2, Bbsus2/Ab, Fsus4/Ab, Bsus2/A, Gbsus4/A, Fm/Bb, Gbm/B, Gm/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a F7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, Eb Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, B Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!