Gb7sus2 (F#7sus2) Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '911109' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gb7sus2 (F#7sus2) Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Ab (2M), Db (5J), E (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 9 11 10 9
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Gb7sus2 (F#7sus2) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (15): D7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Bb7sus2, B7sus2, C7sus2, Db7sus2, Bbsus2/Ab, Fsus4/Ab, Bsus2/A, Gbsus4/A, Fm/Bb, Gbm/B, Gm/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, C Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!