Gb7sus2 (F#7sus2) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '9675' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gb7sus2 (F#7sus2) Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Ab (2M), Db (5J), E (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 9 6 7 5
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Gb7sus2 (F#7sus2) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (22): Dbsus2, Dsus2, Ebsus2, Esus2, Fsus2, Gbsus2, Gsus2, Absus2, Absus4, Dbsus2/D, Absus4/D, A/D, Dsus2/Eb, Asus4/Eb, Fsus2/E, Csus4/E, Gbsus2/G, Dbsus4/G, Dbsus2/C, Ab/Db, Dsus2/Db, Asus4/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, C Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!