bb7sus2 Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '1321' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : A (T), B (2M), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 1 3 2 1
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative bb7sus2 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Bbsus2/Ab, Fsus4/Ab, Fm/Bb,
- Same Fingering (15): D7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gb7sus2, B7sus2, C7sus2, Db7sus2, Bbsus2/Ab, Fsus4/Ab, Bsus2/A, Gbsus4/A, Fm/Bb, Gbm/B, Gm/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a bb7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!