Cdim7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '3434' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Cdim7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (diminished)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), Gb (5-), A (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 bb7
- Alternative notation : 3 4 3 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Cdim7 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (5): Ebdim7, Gbdim7, Adim7, Adim/Gb, Ebdim/C,
- Same Fingering (72): B7, B7sus4, Cm7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Eb7sus4, E7, E7sus4, F7, Fm7b5, Gm6, Abm7, Bb7, Bb7sus4, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Edim7, Edim7, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gb9, Gbdim7, G9, Gdim7, Gdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Bb9, Bbdim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, Dbdim7, Dbdim7, B7sus2, C7sus2, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Fm11, Gm11, Abm11, Am11, Bbdim7, Fdim/Eb, Absus2/F, Ebsus4/F, Abm/F, E/F, Abm/Gb, Asus2/Gb, Esus4/Gb, Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb, Bbsus2/G, Fsus4/G, Gb/G, Absus2/G, Ebsus4/G, Bb/Ab, Ebsus2/Ab, Bbsus4/Ab, Ebm/Ab, B/Ab, Ddim/Bb, Ebdim/Bb, Ebdim/B, Edim/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cdim7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, A Altered bb7, C Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, A Ultralocrian, C Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian,
Create your own Cdim7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Cdim7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!