Adim/Gb Slashed Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '3434' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the D-String
Adim/Gb Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), Eb (5-), Gb ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 3 4 3 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Same Position (5): Ebdim7, Gbdim7, Adim7, Cdim7, Ebdim/C,
- Same Fingering (27): Dm6, Em7b5, Gbm7b5, Gm7b5, Abm6, Abm7b5, Am6, Am7b5, Bbm6, Bbm7b5, Bm6, Cm6, Dbm6, Fdim/D, Edim/D, Gdim/E, Gm/E, Abdim/F, Am/Gb, Bbdim/G, Bbm/G, Bdim/Ab, Dbdim/Bb, Ddim/B, Ebdim/C, Bbdim/C, Edim/Db,
Chord notes on the fretboard
Create your own Adim/Gb ukulele chord using the following notes :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!