A7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '2535' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : A (T), B (2M), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 2 5 3 5
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative A7sus2 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Asus2/G, Esus4/G,
- Same Fingering (72): B7, B7sus4, Cm7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Eb7sus4, E7, E7sus4, F7, Fm7b5, Gm6, Abm7, Bb7, Bb7sus4, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Edim7, Edim7, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gb9, Gbdim7, G9, Gdim7, Gdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Bb9, Bbdim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Dbdim7, B7sus2, C7sus2, Ab7sus2, Bb7sus2, Fm11, Gm11, Abm11, Am11, Bbdim7, Bb/Ab, Ddim/Bb, Ebsus2/Ab, Absus2/F, Ebsus4/F, Bbsus4/Ab, Ebm/Ab, Ebdim/Bb, Fdim/Eb, Abm/F, E/F, B/Ab, Abm/Gb, Ebdim/B, Asus2/Gb, Esus4/Gb, Edim/C, Bbsus2/G, Fsus4/G, Gb/G, Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb, Absus2/G, Ebsus4/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!