Bbm9 (A#m9) Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '1110711' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Bbm9 (A#m9) Chord details
- Type : Added (minor ninth)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J), Ab (7m), C (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 11 10 7 11
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Bbm9 (A#m9) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Dbadd9, Eb, Ebadd9, E, Eadd9, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Cadd9, Eb9, Eb9, E9, Em9, F9, Fm9, Gb9, Ab9, G9, A9, C/Eb, Db/Eb, Csus2/E, Gsus4/E, Cm/E, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F, Ebsus2/G, Bbsus4/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbm9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own Bbm9 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Bbm9 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!