E Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - D-Tuning
Played '7659' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Emajor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 7 6 5 9
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative E positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Dbadd9, Eb, Ebadd9, Eadd9, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Cadd9, Eb9, Eb9, E9, Em9, F9, Fm9, Gb9, Ab9, Bbm9, G9, A9, C/Eb, Csus2/E, Gsus4/E, Cm/E, Db/Eb, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F, Ebsus2/G, Bbsus4/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, G Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!