EB Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '6548' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: EBmajor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 6 5 4 8
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative EB positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Dbadd9, Ebadd9, E, Eadd9, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Cadd9, Eb9, Eb9, E9, Em9, F9, Fm9, Gb9, Ab9, Bbm9, G9, A9, C/Eb, Db/Eb, Csus2/E, Gsus4/E, Cm/E, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F, Ebsus2/G, Bbsus4/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a EB chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, C Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!