Eb (D#) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '6548' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Ebmajor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : Eb (T), G (3M), Bb (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 6 5 4 8
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Eb (D#) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Dbadd9, Ebadd9, E, Eadd9, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Cadd9, Eb9, Eb9, E9, Em9, F9, Fm9, Gb9, Ab9, Bbm9, G9, A9, C/Eb, Csus2/E, Gsus4/E, Cm/E, Db/Eb, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F, Ebsus2/G, Bbsus4/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eb chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, G Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, Eb Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, Gb Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, Gb Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!