A9 Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '5425' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), G (7m), B (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 5 4 2 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative A9 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Gbadd9, Ab, Abadd9, A, Aadd9, Bbadd9, Badd9, Fadd9, Ab9, Ab9, Am9, Bb9, Bbm9, B9, Db9, Ebm9, C9, D9, F/Ab, Gb/Ab, Fsus2/A, Csus4/A, Fm/A, Gbsus2/Bb, Dbsus4/Bb, Absus2/C, Ebsus4/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: D Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Natural minor, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Create your own A9 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the A9 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!