Bb9 (A#9) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '6536' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : Bb (T), D (3M), F (5J), Ab (7m), C (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 6 5 3 6
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Bb9 (A#9) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Gbadd9, Ab, Abadd9, A, Aadd9, Bbadd9, Badd9, Fadd9, Ab9, Ab9, A9, Am9, Bbm9, B9, Db9, Ebm9, C9, D9, F/Ab, Gb/Ab, Fsus2/A, Csus4/A, Fm/A, Gbsus2/Bb, Dbsus4/Bb, Absus2/C, Ebsus4/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bb9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Eb Major, Eb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, C Natural minor, Bb Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, E Altered, D Super locrian, E Super locrian, Eb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!