D9 Ukulele Chord (Position #6) - Baritone
Played '109710' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J), C (7m), E (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 10 9 7 10
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative D9 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Gbadd9, Ab, Abadd9, A, Aadd9, Bbadd9, Badd9, Fadd9, Ab9, Ab9, A9, Am9, Bb9, Bbm9, B9, Db9, Ebm9, C9, F/Ab, Gb/Ab, Fsus2/A, Csus4/A, Fm/A, Gbsus2/Bb, Dbsus4/Bb, Absus2/C, Ebsus4/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, E Natural minor, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!