Ab9 (G#9) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '4314' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), Gb (7m), Bb (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 4 3 1 4
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Ab9 (G#9) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Gbadd9, Ab, Abadd9, A, Aadd9, Bbadd9, Badd9, Fadd9, Ab9, A9, Am9, Bb9, Bbm9, B9, Db9, Ebm9, C9, D9, F/Ab, Gb/Ab, Fsus2/A, Csus4/A, Fm/A, Gbsus2/Bb, Dbsus4/Bb, Absus2/C, Ebsus4/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Natural minor, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!