C9 Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - Baritone
Played '8758' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), Bb (7m), D (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 8 7 5 8
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative C9 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Gbadd9, Ab, Abadd9, A, Aadd9, Bbadd9, Badd9, Fadd9, Ab9, Ab9, A9, Am9, Bb9, Bbm9, B9, Db9, Ebm9, D9, F/Ab, Gb/Ab, Fsus2/A, Csus4/A, Fm/A, Gbsus2/Bb, Dbsus4/Bb, Absus2/C, Ebsus4/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: F Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, D Natural minor, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!