C9 Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '3243' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), Bb (7m), D (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 3 2 4 3
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative C9 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): D9, Dm9, Ebm9, E9, Em9, F9, Gb9, G9, Gm9, Ab9, Abm9, B9, Cm9, Db9, Dbm9, Dbmaj9, Dmaj9, Ebmaj9, Fmaj9, Gbmaj9, Cmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: F Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, D Natural minor, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!