Abm9 (G#m9) Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '1191211' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Abm9 (G#m9) Chord details
- Type : Added (minor ninth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J), Gb (7m), Bb (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 11 9 12 11
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Abm9 (G#m9) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (21): D9, Dm9, Ebm9, E9, Em9, F9, Gb9, G9, Gm9, Ab9, B9, C9, Cm9, Db9, Dbm9, Dbmaj9, Dmaj9, Ebmaj9, Fmaj9, Gbmaj9, Cmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abm9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own Abm9 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Abm9 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!