Gbmaj9 (F#maj9) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '98119' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: GbMaj9.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gbmaj9 (F#maj9) Chord details
- Type : Extended (major ninth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), Db (5J), F (7M), Ab (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 7 9
- Alternative notation : 9 8 11 9
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Gbmaj9 (F#maj9) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): D9, Dm9, Ebm9, E9, Em9, F9, Gb9, G9, Gm9, Ab9, Abm9, B9, C9, Cm9, Db9, Dbm9, Dbmaj9, Dmaj9, Ebmaj9, Fmaj9, Cmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbmaj9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!