Ab9 (G#9) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '11101211' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), Gb (7m), Bb (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 11101211
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Ab9 (G#9) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): D9, Dm9, Ebm9, E9, Em9, F9, Gb9, G9, Gm9, Abm9, B9, C9, Cm9, Db9, Dbm9, Dbmaj9, Dmaj9, Ebmaj9, Fmaj9, Gbmaj9, Cmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Natural minor, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!