Dbmaj9 (C#maj9) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '4364' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: DbMaj9.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (major ninth)
- Intervals : Db (T), F (3M), Ab (5J), C (7M), Eb (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 7 9
- Alternative notation : 4 3 6 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Dbmaj9 (C#maj9) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): D9, Dm9, Ebm9, E9, Em9, F9, Gb9, G9, Gm9, Ab9, Abm9, B9, C9, Cm9, Db9, Dbm9, Dmaj9, Ebmaj9, Fmaj9, Gbmaj9, Cmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbmaj9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!