Fmaj9 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '87108' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: FMaj9.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (major ninth)
- Intervals : F (T), A (3M), C (5J), E (7M), G (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 7 9
- Alternative notation : 8 7 10 8
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Fmaj9 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): D9, Dm9, Ebm9, E9, Em9, F9, Gb9, G9, Gm9, Ab9, Abm9, B9, C9, Cm9, Db9, Dbm9, Dbmaj9, Dmaj9, Ebmaj9, Gbmaj9, Cmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fmaj9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!