D9 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '5465' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J), C (7m), E (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 5 4 6 5
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative D9 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): Dm9, Ebm9, E9, Em9, F9, Gb9, G9, Gm9, Ab9, Abm9, B9, C9, Cm9, Db9, Dbm9, Dbmaj9, Dmaj9, Ebmaj9, Fmaj9, Gbmaj9, Cmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, E Natural minor, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!