Abm (G#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '6999' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Abminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 6 9 9 9
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Abm (G#m) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): Bm7b5, Dbmaj7, Dbm7b5, Dmaj7, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Ebm7b5, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Fmaj7, Fm6, Gbm, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm, Am6, Bbmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, E Major, Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, F Blues, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!