Ebm (D#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '1444' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Ebminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), Bb (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 1 4 4 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Ebm (D#m) positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): Bm7b5, Dbmaj7, Dbm7b5, Dmaj7, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Ebm7b5, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Fmaj7, Fm6, Gbm, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm, Abm, Am6, Bbmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, C Blues, Eb Blues, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, A Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!