Gm Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '5888' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Gminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), D (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 5 8 8 8
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Gm positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): Bm7b5, Dbmaj7, Dbm7b5, Dmaj7, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Ebm7b5, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Fmaj7, Fm6, Gbm, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Abm, Am6, Bbmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, F Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, E Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!