Fm Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '3666' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Fminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Fm Chord details
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 3 6 6 6
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Fm positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): Bm7b5, Dbmaj7, Dbm7b5, Dmaj7, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Ebm7b5, Em6, Em7b5, Fmaj7, Fm6, Gbm, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm, Abm, Am6, Bbmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Eb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, C Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, D Blues, F Blues, Ab Major pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, E Altered, B Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, D Super locrian, E Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!