Fm Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '8666' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Fminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 8 6 6 6
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Fm positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (17): DmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, AmMaj7, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, Baug/C, Gaug/Db, Dbm/C, Abaug/Db, Dbaug/D, Faug/D, Aaug/D,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Eb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, C Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, D Blues, F Blues, Ab Major pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, E Altered, B Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, D Super locrian, E Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!