Gbm (F#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '4777' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Gbminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 4 7 7 7
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Gbm (F#m) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): Bm7b5, Dbmaj7, Dbm7b5, Dmaj7, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Ebm7b5, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Fmaj7, Fm6, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm, Abm, Am6, Bbmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Eb Blues, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, A Altered bb7, C Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, C Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!