Db7sus2 (C#7sus2) Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '1424' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Db (T), Eb (2M), Ab (5J), B (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 1 4 2 4
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Db7sus2 (C#7sus2) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Dbsus2/B, Absus4/B, Abm/Db,
- Same Fingering (72): E7, E7sus4, Fm7, F7sus4, Gb7, Gb7sus4, G7, G7sus4, Ab7, Ab7sus4, A7, A7sus4, Bb7, Bbm7b5, Cm6, Dbm7, Eb7, Eb7sus4, Gdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bbdim7, B9, Bdim7, C9, Cdim7, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Eb9, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, Edim7, Edim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gbdim7, E7sus2, F7sus2, D7sus2, Eb7sus2, Bbm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Dm11, Ebdim7, Bbdim/Ab, Dbsus2/Bb, Absus4/Bb, Dbm/Bb, A/Bb, Dbm/B, Dsus2/B, Asus4/B, Dbsus2/B, Absus4/B, Ebsus2/C, Bbsus4/C, B/C, Dbsus2/C, Absus4/C, Eb/Db, Absus2/Db, Ebsus4/Db, Abm/Db, E/Db, Gdim/Eb, Abdim/Eb, Abdim/E, Adim/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, E Major, Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, G Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!