Cdim7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '4545' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (diminished)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), Gb (5-), A (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 bb7
- Alternative notation : 4 5 4 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Cdim7 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (5): Adim7, Ebdim7, Gbdim7, Adim/Gb, Ebdim/C,
- Same Fingering (72): E7, E7sus4, Fm7, F7sus4, Gb7, Gb7sus4, G7, G7sus4, Ab7, Ab7sus4, A7, A7sus4, Bb7, Bbm7b5, Cm6, Dbm7, Eb7, Eb7sus4, Gdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bbdim7, B9, Bdim7, C9, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Eb9, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, Edim7, Edim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gbdim7, E7sus2, F7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, Eb7sus2, Bbm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Dm11, Ebdim7, Eb/Db, Gdim/Eb, Absus2/Db, Dbsus2/Bb, Absus4/Bb, Ebsus4/Db, Abm/Db, Abdim/Eb, Bbdim/Ab, Dbm/Bb, A/Bb, E/Db, Dbm/B, Abdim/E, Dsus2/B, Asus4/B, Adim/F, Ebsus2/C, Bbsus4/C, B/C, Dbsus2/B, Absus4/B, Dbsus2/C, Absus4/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cdim7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, A Altered bb7, C Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, A Ultralocrian, C Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!