Bbdim7 (A#dim7) Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '2323' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (diminished)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), E (5-), G (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 bb7
- Alternative notation : 2 3 2 3
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Bbdim7 (A#dim7) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (7): Gdim7, Dbdim7, Edim7, Bbdim/G, Edim/Db, Gdim/E, Dbdim/Bb,
- Same Fingering (71): E7, E7sus4, Fm7, F7sus4, Gb7, Gb7sus4, G7, G7sus4, Ab7, Ab7sus4, A7, A7sus4, Bb7, Bbm7b5, Cm6, Dbm7, Eb7, Eb7sus4, Gdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, B9, Bdim7, C9, Cdim7, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Eb9, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, Edim7, Edim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gbdim7, E7sus2, F7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, Eb7sus2, Bbm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Dm11, Ebdim7, Eb/Db, Gdim/Eb, Absus2/Db, Dbsus2/Bb, Absus4/Bb, Ebsus4/Db, Abm/Db, Abdim/Eb, Bbdim/Ab, Dbm/Bb, A/Bb, E/Db, Dbm/B, Abdim/E, Dsus2/B, Asus4/B, Adim/F, Ebsus2/C, Bbsus4/C, B/C, Absus4/B, Dbsus2/C, Absus4/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbdim7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Bb Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Bb Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!