D7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '2535' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : D (T), E (2M), A (5J), C (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 2 5 3 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative D7sus2 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Dsus2/C, Asus4/C,
- Same Fingering (72): E7, E7sus4, Fm7, F7sus4, Gb7, Gb7sus4, G7, G7sus4, Ab7, Ab7sus4, A7, A7sus4, Bb7, Bbm7b5, Cm6, Dbm7, Eb7, Eb7sus4, Gdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bbdim7, B9, Bdim7, C9, Cdim7, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Eb9, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, Edim7, Edim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gbdim7, E7sus2, F7sus2, Db7sus2, Eb7sus2, Bbm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Dm11, Ebdim7, Bbdim/Ab, Dbsus2/Bb, Absus4/Bb, Dbm/Bb, A/Bb, Dbm/B, Dsus2/B, Asus4/B, Dbsus2/B, Absus4/B, Ebsus2/C, Bbsus4/C, B/C, Dbsus2/C, Absus4/C, Eb/Db, Absus2/Db, Ebsus4/Db, Abm/Db, E/Db, Gdim/Eb, Abdim/Eb, Abdim/E, Adim/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, F Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, C Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, Ab Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!