C9 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '3005' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), Bb (7m), D (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 3 0 0 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative C9 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
Nothing found, sorry.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: F Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, D Natural minor, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!