Gadd9 Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '0203' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Added (ninth)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), D (5J), A (9M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 9
- Alternative notation : 0 2 0 3
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Gadd9 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (2): Gsus2/B, Dsus4/B,
- Same Fingering (8): Bm7, Bdim7, D6, Ddim7, Fdim7, Bdim/Ab, Gm/B, Fdim/D,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gadd9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Create your own Gadd9 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Gadd9 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!