C6 Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '0002' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
C6 Chord details
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), A (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 0 0 0 2
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative C6 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Cmaj7,
- Same Fingering (1): Am7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, F Major, G Major, G Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, C Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, Gb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Hawaiian,
Create your own C6 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the C6 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!