C13 Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '2315' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), Bb (7m), D (9M), F (11J), A (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 2 3 1 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative C13 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Am/Bb,
- Same Fingering (37): E6, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Ab6, Abadd9, A6, Aadd9, Bb6, Bbadd9, Cm7, Cadd9, Dbadd9, Dm7, Dadd9, Ebm7, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fdim, Dbm13, Ebm13, Em7, Ab/Bb, A/B, Ab/B, A/C, Bbdim/C, Dsus2/C, Asus4/C, Dm/C, Bb/C, Abm/C, Asus2/Db, Esus4/Db, Am/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own C13 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the C13 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!