C13 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '7556' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), Bb (7m), D (9M), F (11J), A (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 7 5 5 6
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative C13 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Ab13, A13, Bb13, B13, Db13, Eb13, F13, D13, Gbm/G, Gm/Ab, Fm/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own C13 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the C13 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!