B13 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '6445' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
B13 Chord details
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), A (7m), Db (9M), E (11J), Ab (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 6 4 4 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative B13 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Ab13, A13, Bb13, C13, Db13, Eb13, F13, D13, Gbm/G, Gm/Ab, Fm/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!