B13 Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - Baritone
Played '7897' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), A (7m), Db (9M), E (11J), Ab (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 7 8 9 7
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative B13 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Abm/A,
- Same Fingering (16): G13, Gaug7, Ab13, A13, Bb13, Bbaug7, Fsus2, F13, Faug7, Gbsus2, Gb13, Gbaug7, Dm/Eb, Gbaug/E, Bbaug/E, Abm/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!