Bbaug7 (A#aug7) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '6776' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Bb7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : Bb (T), D (3M), Gb (6m), Ab (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 6 7 7 6
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Bbaug7 (A#aug7) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (16): G13, Gaug7, Ab13, A13, Bb13, B13, Fsus2, F13, Faug7, Gbsus2, Gb13, Gbaug7, Dm/Eb, Gbaug/E, Bbaug/E, Abm/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, E Overtone, Ab Overtone, Bb Altered, D Altered, D Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, D Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!