Gbaug7 (F#aug7) Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '2332' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Gb7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), D (6m), E (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 2 3 3 2
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Gbaug7 (F#aug7) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Gbaug/E, Bbaug/E,
- Same Fingering (16): Fsus2, Gbsus2, G13, Ab13, Bb13, Gb13, F13, Faug7, Gaug7, Bbaug7, A13, B13, Dm/Eb, Gbaug/E, Bbaug/E, Abm/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, C Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!