Ab13 (G#13) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '4564' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), Gb (7m), Bb (9M), Db (11J), F (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 4 5 6 4
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Ab13 (G#13) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (16): G13, Gaug7, A13, Bb13, Bbaug7, B13, Fsus2, F13, Faug7, Gbsus2, Gb13, Gbaug7, Abm/A, Dm/Eb, Gbaug/E, Bbaug/E,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own Ab13 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Ab13 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!