Gb13 (F#13) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '2342' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), Db (5J), E (7m), Ab (9M), B (11J), Eb (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 2 3 4 2
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Gb13 (F#13) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (16): G13, Gaug7, Ab13, A13, Bb13, Bbaug7, B13, Fsus2, F13, Faug7, Gbsus2, Gbaug7, Dm/Eb, Gbaug/E, Bbaug/E, Abm/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!